Here it is, October 10th, and I haven't blogged in two months. Unacceptable! I have so much to write about, but I just haven’t had the time to write! My last few weeks in Basel were crazy (in a good way), and I’ve been going nonstop since I got back to the U.S. Long on blog fodder; short on time. So, just as a little preview, and to get myself back in the swing of things, here are the topics I plan to blog about over the next few weeks, in no particular order:
1. My trip to Germany, which included Munich, the Neuschwanstein Castle (Walt Disney’s fairytale castle!) and the Dachau concentration camp
2. Paris, the city of love. Or is it the city of light? I can’t really be sure, but all I DO know is that I loved it. So we’ll go with “city of love.”
3. My last few weeks in Basel, and all the fun I had
4. Why I’m going to Romania in December (because people keep asking)
5. The books I’ve read lately—I’ve been reading a ton (um, this could also be why I haven’t blogged lately …), and most of them have been blog-worthy
6. NYC! (Just got back from an awesome trip with Terri)
7. Dancing with the Stars. Maybe. I don’t want to step over the edge I’ve been precariously hanging onto into complete loserdom by blogging about a reality TV show. But I do watch the show. And I do have a lot of thoughts (some nice, some not-so-kind, some funny, some not-so-humorous) that I share with my friend and fellow blogger Terri. So why not just put them into a blog? At least it’ll get me blogging regularly, and who knows. Perhaps I’ll become famous as the Dancing with the Stars blogger, and my stardom will land me a spot on the show. Obviously my partner will be Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Or Derek Hough.
Or Tristan MacManus.
I won’t be choosey.
I’ll be back soon. I promise.
Happy Wednesday everyone! Bachelorette Becca is off to join the remaining four guys on the infamous hometown dates. All seem relatively normal, which is ...